Returns & Exchanges
WHAT'S ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN?
You can return or exchange any item that's in its original condition (unwashed and unworn) or defective, unless it was purchased for final sale.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR PURCHASES MADE IN-STORE
We want you to love your purchase. If, for whatever reason, you decide that your purchase is not to your satisfaction, you can obtain a refund or an exchange within 14 days from the date of purchase*.
You must return the item (s) in their original new condition with the tickets still attached and along with your original bill.
* Final sale merchandise cannot be returned or exchanged.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES FOR PURCHASES MADE ONLINE
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, you can return or exchange your purchase(s) by mail or in any of our stores* within thirty (30) days from the date of purchase. To make a return, two options are offered to you; send the goods by mail or visit any of our stores. Please see details below.
At any time, feel free to contact us by phone for any questions toll-free at 1-888-MANTEAU (1.888.626.8328) Monday through Friday between 8:00 – 17:00 hrs EST or by email at email@example.com
* We cannot accept any returns and/or exchanges at our Liquidation Center located in Montreal. If you are returning an item that was purchased as part of a sale or special offer, you will not be eligible to receive the sale price or special offer on a different style. The flat $9,00 shipping fee including taxes is not refundable.
Option A - Easy Returns or Exchanges By Mail
Return your purchase and order your new merchandise at the same time. The new item will be shipped to you using the same shipping method that you selected for your original order. If your original order was not eligible for Free Shipping, you will be required to pay a flat $9.00 shipping fee. We will charge your credit card for the new order and credit your credit card for the returned items as soon as they have been received and inspected.*
Return your item(s) at your own expense using a shipping method of your choice to:
Department: Online Returns
5405, Royalmount Avenue
Please follow these instructions for the packaging and shipping of your item(s):
- Included with your item; please provide the PACKING SLIP that was placed in the box at the time of shipping along with the PINK paperwork with the reason for the return and the PRICE TICKET attached to the merchandise.
- Carefully package and seal your parcel, if possible using the original packaging that your order was delivered in.
- Afix your shipping label to the package and send it to the address indicated above. Please make certain to remove all other shipping labels from the package.
*If you are returning an item that was purchased as part of a sale or special offer, you will not be eligible to receive the sale price or special offer on a different style. The flat $9,00 shipping fee including taxes is not refundable.
Option B - Return or Exchange in store
If it’s more convenient for you, merchandise may be returned or exchanged at any of our stores*. Bring the item in its original new condition with the INVOICE RECEIVED BY EMAIL at time of purchase and the PRICE TICKET still attached within thirty (30) days of your purchase date. Our store personnel will be happy to provide a hassle free return or exchange*.
Any amount refunded will be applied in the same manner as the original payment.
* We cannot accept any return and/or exchange at our Liquidation Center located in Montreal. If you are returning an item that was purchased as part of a sale or special offer, you will not be eligible to receive the sale price or special offer on a different style. The flat $9,00 shipping fee including taxes is not refundable.
Last Update: March 30, 2015